Numskill focuses on number bonds, sequences and color patterns!
- 2-4 Players
- Grades K-3
HOW TO PLAY
1. Deal out 9 cards face up on the table in 3x3 array. The goal is to find a SET.
2. A set consists of 3 cards that make a number bond and are all different colors.
3. When a player sees a set, he/she says “Numskill!” and points out the cards.
4. If correct, that player gets to take those cards, and 3 new cards are added.
5. If no set is found, add an extra card (continue to do so) until a set is found.
6. Game ends when all cards have been dealt. Player with the most cards wins!
Basic Version - Find the SET only, regardless of color
This is perfect for my First Graders to reinforce their math facts while having fun : )
My own children and my students love playing Numskill. My own children ask me to play after they finish their homework. My students have fun playing numskill during our math block as a self directed activity during math rotations and during inside recess time.
My class loves playing Numskill. It is a fun way to help children increase their math fact fluency.
My student love playing it during math center time.