- 100% high quality plastic
- Won't rip and wear down like normal cards!
- 2-4 Players
- Grades 2-6
1. Flip a card and find the Number Bond (a number that is the product of 2 others on that card).
2. When a player sees the answer, say “Kakooma!” and announce the equation.
3. If correct, they get to keep that card.
4. Whichever player collects the most cards at the end of the game wins.
My fourth and fifth grade intervention groups have enjoyed playing this game. Their confidence and knowledge of multiplication facts have really improved. Love seeing their smiles when we play the game.
I’m so excited to practice this game in my classroom. It will help build fact Fluency accuracy!
My students absolutely love this game! The quality and durability of the cards are outstanding as well! Love Greg Tang games!