- 100% high quality plastic
- Won't rip and wear down like normal cards!
- 2-4 Players
- Grades 1-4
1. Flip a card and find the Number Bond (a number that is the sum of 2 others on that card).
2. When a player sees the answer, say “Kakooma!” and announce the equation.
3. If correct, they get to keep that card.
4. Whichever player collects the most cards at the end of the game wins.
Kakooma is one of my students favorites! It is great for fluency practice and offers the perfect challenge.
We love these math games. My 9 and 10 year olds really enjoy playing with them. I have noticed a difference in both of my kids math skills after using these cards.
The 2-sided multilevel cards are ideal for kids building fluency with 1 and 2 digit addition.
I’ve been a huge fan for 10+ years ! Introducing Kakooma, Numskill, GTimes to my new school district-Kids love them!