- Order of Operations
- Identifying and Forming Equations
- Improving Mental Math
- Cognitive Thinking & Problem Solving
- Flip a card.
- Roll a 6-sided dice. That is now your target number.
- Create an equation with the numbers on the card using any operation (+ - x ÷) to equal your target number. You can only use each number once.
- Lower grades can play by using 2 or 3 numbers while upper grades have to use all 4 numbers.
Example: Your card says 5 2 7 4 and you roll a 3.
7 - 5 = 2, 2 ÷ 2 = 1, 4 -1 = 3
- 2-4 Players
- Grades 2-5
Based on 5 reviews
Love these games. They make math challenging and fun at the same time not only for my son but my mother also. Win, win!!!
My students absolutely love the games!!! We had Greg Tang Jr.visit our school for a math event and we are hooked!! Thank you!
Love the games!
This is a great game that can be differentiated for all students. When we covered order of operations it helped students practice the concept.